Monday, April 19, 2010

Visit to Belmont Midwifery Group Practice

Yesterday Anna and myself had a wonderful visit to Belmont Midwifery Group Practice (formerly known as the Belmont Birthing Service) as part of our fact finding mission for the Janeanna Birth Centre. This services now is a group midwifery practice that offers births at Belmont Hospital in their two birthing rooms, homebirths or at the birth centre at John Hunter Hospital. I thought I share some of my photos. Till my next update Jane xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fantastic service! I cannot recommend these women and this practice highly enough. I have birthed twice with them - once under Elice and once under Kim. Both were water-births and totally drug-free! Amazing, beautiful, calm, serene... a fantastic experience from start to finish and I have two beautiful, healthy, wonderful boys out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots! Thanks for sharing! Yo many want to know more about group practice ma. I have something for you.

    ReplyDelete